Monday 27 May 2013

Who we are

Part II - Hanna 

Today I wan't to answer some questions about myself. So you can see wether you can identify with us or not. Because if not - this blog is perhaps not the right for you :
Because I guess that's the most important thing about a blogDo I like the person who is writing it ? (ok it is also important about which things they are writing :D

 The 11 (hopefully interesting) questions about me 

1. What do I like about myself ? 
I'm not the most selfconfident person you could imagine, because I got bullied in primary school, but thats just a reason for loving yourself a little bit  more. ;)
I like that I'm fast at making friends, maybe because I'm open minded and I like to go out and learn to know new people. I also like that I'm quite good at school (and YES I know that's sounds nerdy :D ). 
Furthermore I like my blue-green eyes and my classy-style, even if I  sometimes look like all these hipsters. + Videogames - I fuckin' like them (and I'm quite good at them :P ) 

 2. What do I hate about myself ? 
I hate a lot of things about myself.
Ever thought about the most lazy person in the world ? 
Multiply this person  with 1000 and you would have got me. :
I'm also very fast afraid of every things which are a little bit scary. I can't watch horror movies, or I will never sleep again and that is a little bit awkward. ( When I was younger, I was even afraid of the sound of the toilet flush :D) 

3. What is my greatest quirk ? 
Maybe I just ignore them, but I really thought about this question very long. 
When I start  reading a new book, I alway read the last sentence at first. And When I'm nervous, I bite the inside of my mouth. :D That's all.  

4.  What do I don't like about other people?
Prejudice - every one know that. And I hate it ! All these kind of stereotype thinking isn't very nice at all. And I don't like liars, you know I'm not five years old I can deal with the truth.

5. What do I want to do in my future ? 
Honestly I really don't know it yet. Maybe I want to study journalism. It would be great to do something creative. I know that I would like to go to the USA with Nina after my Abitur.

6. What do I do in my free time? 
Since my parents were divorced, I searched for my own little perfect world and I found it: Books.
That was the best thing that ever happend to me. I love reading. I love it to read myself into another life where you're just a viewer and you can't react. 
I also like to meet my friends - like every teenager does :D I like it the most to do nothing just laying on my bed  and thinking about the sense of life or something more important like: How I paint my nails today  :

7.  Where do I'd like to go?
As an opposite  to Nina this question is easy for me. I weren't at a lot of places in the world, because my parents never had the money to go on vacatopm every year. Sooo I would like to see the whole world. :

8.  Single or Taken? 
I'm also taken. ;) Since 31.01.2012
And he is the friendliest person I've ever met. I need him, he takes me as I am. 
What I like the most about him is that he sometimes acts like a little boy. 


9.  What do I find important about my life?
Good Karma. Do good an good things will happen to you. ( Please don't guess that I'm a crazy esotericism girl :D ) 
And my boyfriend is one of the most important things for me :

10.   Why do I blog? 
Nina already wrote it down perfectly. 
So read her post ;)

 The most important one :

11.  What do I like about Nina ? 
This question is hard to answer because I don't want to miss a thing.
Maybe I like her that much because of our first meeting, we sat next to each other during the celebration for the primary school starters. ;) I was so exited because it was my first day in school and Nina looked in my eyes and asked me something. ME a strange girl from another kindergarden, I was totaly shocked ! I will nerver forget this moment <3

What I like the most is her sense of humor, she always makesme laugh no matter how bad the situation is!
I love her style ( I also loved it in primary school ;) ) because she is brave enough to wear what she likes and she never cares about the opinion of the others. 
I like that I just have to look into her eyes and then I know what she is thinking about. :
She is always honestly to me - also if I would be happier if she would  tell me a lie. 
I like her voice when she sings. 
And she has always encouraged me without asking me why I wanna take this way in my life.

During our years of hate I always wished for a fairy that would come and bring a best friend.
Now I know that my enemie from this time is the best friend a fairy could give to me..
I hope I never have to miss her again. <3

xoxo Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment