Monday 27 May 2013

Who we are

Part I - Nina

Today I want to start with answering some questions about myself. So you can see wether you can identify with us or not. Because if not - this blog is perhaps not the right for you :D I personally like it better if I get to know the people who are writing the blogs I'm reading. 
So here we go - 11 questions and its answers about me 

 1. What do I like about myself? 
First I want to say - I'm not very often satisfied with me. I guess I just feel like many other girls   in my age. There are so many things I would change if I could :D. But I know, no nobody's 
perfect and you have to live with what is given to you. What I like most about myself is my 
sense of humor and how I can always cheer up my friends, even in very bad situations. 
Also I guess I'm very natural and not that kind of artificial that is hiding its feelings and acts always perfectly. I am who I am and I show it to everyone. About my body, I like my figure, my   belly and my hair :D That's not much - but I think enough to be satisfied. And as long as I'm 
healthy - I don't care. 

2. What do I hate about myself? 
Uh, I guess there are countless things I could write down here now, but to make it short
I don't like my smile ( Unfortunately I've got braces ), my nose and that I'm not very
self confident. It's always the biggest challenge for me to be on my own, without other people 
who can help me if I get in trouble. But I'll try to change it in my future - I think I have to. 

3.  What is my greatest quirk? 
I guess my greatest quirk is that I'm so messy. Really - I hate to clean up my room :D. And 
in consequence of it - I just do it one or two times every two months. I mean, I'm not that kind 
of freak who's collecting all sorts of trash in his room and who not wants to lose a thing of it,
but sometimes it looks like it :D My parents are going to be crazy, but I can be very neatly 
too if I want to. Anyway - I feel comfortable with it. 

4.  What do I don't like about other people? 
I guess nearly everyone knows at least one person in his environment who he doesen't likes. 
There can be many reasons. In my case, I can't stand people who are selfish and act like 
they would be the middle of the earth. I mean - People who are just talking about 
themselves? Boring

5.  What do I want to do in my future? 
I'm in the 10th grade now and it's nearly the time to decide about the way I want to spend my future. I often think about it, but I'm really not sure. After I finished my school education, I definitely want to spend a year abroad in the USA. That's one of the biggst dreams of mine. 
But what shall I do after that? I guess I'll do something creative, something with 
communication. Perhaps I'll study Game Design or design in general. Furthermore I want to
have a family, maybe one or two children. And I want to marry my boyfriend :D. 
At last, I would like to move away from Germany - to the USA or another beautiful place. 

6. What do I do in my free time? 
That's not special. Most I like to sing and it would be the greatest thing for me if I could 
someday sing in front of a bigger audience. I just do it on my own without a teacher or something like that, but I guess I'm not that bad. I enjoy listening to music or watching videos
of my favourit Youtubers. I like meeting with my friends ( especially with my best friend 
Hanna ), cooking, diving, kissing my boyfriend and many other things. 

7.  Where do I'd like to go? 
Uhm, that's a difficult question, because there are so many beautiful places on earth I'd like 
to see in my life. I guess every place has it's own magic. I think I would like to visit Australia 
or New Zealand, because I wasn't already there ( And there are not many places I haven't already visited ). I think they have a beautiful landscape there and many sights I would like to see. Also I would like to meet the people there and learn to know their way of living and their 
culture. Places I would like to visit again are definitely the USA ( Hawaii, California .. And 
every other of the 50 states :D ), the Maldives, Thailand and many other countries. 

8.  Single or Taken? 
Taken. I think you already noticed it in this post :D. Since december, I'm together with my 
boyfriend Eric. I love him more than anything else in the world. I finally found someone who 
loves me with all my flaws and my messy way of life :D. 

9.  What do I find important about my life?
Having fun is the most important thing for me. Being young as long as it's possible and 
see all I can see in this world. Later in my life, I want to sit in my rocking chair and just want to 
think about all of the great moments in my life. And I think I won't regret at least one thing. 

10.  Why do I blog? 
One year before, Hanna and I started thinking about the idea of starting an own blog, 
because we were so impressed by famous blogs which have given us so many tips, and 
ideas for our own life. So we wanted to present our ideas too. I personally love it to write 
texts and to improve my English. So it sounded like the best way to combine these two 
things. For us, it's not important how many people are visiting our blog, we just want to be 
part of your life. We do it because we enjoy it and we're having fun. But I don't want to 
conceal that we also find it interesting how many viewer we do have. I guess everyone who 
has a blog would feel like we do :D. 

Last but not least: 

11.  What do I like about Hanna? 
Well, There are soooo many things. I don't know where to begin :D. We know us since we 
were in the first grade, ten years ago. But at first we hated us, we were the biggst enemies you could imagine in this age :D We did always fight and Hanna so often pulled my hair
( I so damn hate it if someone is pulling my hair :D ). But it soon became clear that we 
were made for each other. We both had the perfect opposites to make us complete. 
Hanna is very open minded. If you want to make new friends - you just have to take her 
with you. She's always there if I need her. She gives me all the help I need if I am in trouble
and I love the way I can talk with her the whole day. It always makes my day. Everything's 
funny with this girl and I hope I'll never lose her :]. 

I hope you liked what you read about me and thank you for over 1.000 viewer ! 

xoxo Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment