Tuesday 21 May 2013

What I've got in my bag today

I love the mess :

Everytime I've visited some blogs, I've seen a lot of "bag-stuff" - posts. And everytime I wanted to make one too :D. Today is the day I have the chance to do it. I know, not everyone is interested in such things, but whatever - I don't care :D I just know that I'm a very curious girl and that I always read this posts. So I've took a photo of what I got in my bag/school bag today. Because it's our last school week, I've took not many school stuff with me. (Not even a pen :'D)
Here you can see the content of my bag: 







Here is the list: 
° A pair of sport shoes (Nikes) 
° Shorts (Adidas) 
° Green top ( H&M) 
° Bunch of keys 
° Red lipstick (remember: wear colour this summer :b)
° Physiks, Politics - book 
° Hesse "Unterm Rad" 
° Writing booklet 
° Two bubble-tea straws 
° Personal organizer 
° Calculator 
° Blue gum high heel ( Without any sense :D) 
° And at last - my Hipster - bag 
  
xoxo  Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment