Tuesday 25 June 2013

Holiday activities

What to do with a lot of time


Amazing how the time goes by so fast. I really don't meant to write my next post so late, but I guess you all know how the circumstanses are when you have holidays. Beside having so much to do in the first time, you're just too lazy to think about things like writing or such stuff :D. Anyway - now it's time for the next post and what a surprise - it HAS something to do with things I did in my holidays so far :D. After all I have to say, there was nothing really special except visiting an Open Air festival of "Spree Radio". It was a bigger festival as I expected first ( but maybe this was just because I've never been on an open air before :D ) and there were some quite known artists ( like the Weather Girls oder Suzi Quatro ). My boyfriend had four tickets for it for free and actually we wanted to go together with Hanna and her boyfriend, but unfortunately Hanna came down with a cold and we had to go all alone :3. It took place at the "Kindl Bühne" - Wuhlheide in Berlin and wanted to give people in the age of 40 - 50 a review of their childhood. I guess Eric and I were the only young people there :D. But nevertheless it was a very nice day and we enjoyed the music and the food there. If you're in Berlin you should look for a festival at the Kindl Bühne, because they're always really good.

Apart from that, all I did was spending time with my boyfriend, went to several walks through Berlin, shopped a lot ( Primark :D ) and tried to become a little bit more brown ( not really successfull at all ). Now I'm looking forward to my birthday this Saturday :).

xoxo Nina

 

No comments:

Post a Comment