Sunday 2 June 2013

Rainy Weekend :(

This Weekend was so rainy :( And I'm mostly  sad when it rains...
But I have a plan for such weekends !

1. Use the bad weather to do something good for yourself
Take a bath, paint your nails, or whatever makes you feel good! :)


My favorite nail lacquers for a rainy day: * 800 Heavy Metallilac by Catrice* 492 by Make up factory * Mint Candy Apple by Essie * 030 Oh so pretty by P2

2.Buy your favorite treat (no matter how much calories it has - just enjoy it ! :P )


My favourite treat is ice-cream - and the best one in the whole world is Cookie Dough. 
I also really like Tea when the weather is bad, this one is a Rooibos with caramel flavour. ;)

3. Do something you kicked down the road ! 

After you did it, you feel a lot better ;) And you can't go out, so you have no excuse :D
( I organized my school stuff and cleaned up my room ) 


4. Meet your friends, or just call  them. 
I do this because I mostly feel alone when I'm sitting  in my room, and I got this feeling that every body, except me, is going out on a party...



XOXO Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment