Tuesday 4 June 2013

Today's fashion haul

All I need for this summer

Today I went shopping with my mom. I mean, there's nothing wrong with going shopping with your mom, I enjoy it very much and she has all the money that I need :D. The Alexa is one of the best places to waste some money. If you wasn't there already or if you're not from Berlin, you should definitely go there. I guess it has most of the shops which are well known (Like H&M, Pimkie, Mango, Vero Moda.. ). Everytime I go there, I lose a lot of money - even if this wasn't my intention :D. So, I want to show you the results of my fashion haul. 




Blue and withe dress - Tally Weijl ca. 26
Very like this dress, even if I normally don't like 
Tally Weijl because of its bad quality. But you can
shurely find some surprises there ;). 

Lilac coloured dress - H&M ca. 25
H&M is one of my favourite shops. There is no day, I can't
find something to buy. The dress has a very good quality and 
I very like it's beautiful pastel-colour. Worth the price. 

Dark red hot pants - H&M ca. 15 €
They have a beautiful cut which can perfectely conceal some 
shaping problems. I don't like my tighs, but this hot pants 
make them look a lot smaller. 

Flowered bikini - Pimkie ca. 20 €
I've searched such a long time for a bikini today. It was the thing
I needed the most because of our class trip to Italy next week.
I was so desperated.  At last I found a beautiful one at Pimkie. 
The best thing about it: It makes your breasts look bigger :D. 

Flowered jacket - Vero Moda ca. 50 €
I don't like jackets at all. Even in winter I don't want to wear one 
(That's the truth - just ask one of my friends :D). But now I've found
a pretty one at Vero Moda and fell in love with it. The fabric is very 
soft and it feels like silk on your skin. It's a perfect jacket for the seasons
spring and autum, because it's not too thick and not too  thin. 











At last I bought a new lipstick 

Raspberry from Yves Rocher. 
What I like about Yves Rocher is, that everything is produced very natural there. 
My lips are sensitive and can't take all of the given products. 
Furthermore, it was very cheap - just 3,50 €
The colour is very bright and shiny and the texture is perfect for a hot summer day





 xoxo Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment