Thursday 23 May 2013

Outfit of the week :)

This week I've worn one of my favorite pieces: an old blue shirt from my dad <3 




Nina took this Foto during a break and evreybody on the school yard stared at us. It was a funny moment, now they're all probably thinking we are freaks... :D

My outfit from the top to the bottom: 

My earings are easy and cheap ones from a secondhandshop in Berlin. I've payed about 2€

 My shirt: is an old one from my dad. It is from Olymp.
This was a gift for me, because I've always liked this shirt on my dad and worn it at home ;)

My belt: is from TK-Maxx. I can only wear it around my waist, because it is to short for my hip.
( yes the belt is too short, my hips are not to fat :D ) 

Under the shirt I'm wearing  hot-pants from H&M: I bought it last year during the sale. I payed 5€.

My shoes: Kitten heels from Deichmann for 20€

My bag: I bought it at the Mauerpark for 4€

I hope you liked to see how I wear the shirt. <3

XOXO Hanna

2 comments: