Thursday 30 May 2013

Poached eggs for a hungry girl :D

Hey guys,

Today I want to make my first post which has the topic cooking. I promise you that there will be another one in the next week. Today I came home and was fucking hungry. I decided to make a very fast and tasty snack for myself.
I hope you will like it. :)
 
You need:
° 1 or 2 eggs
° egg boiler , which can poach your eggs
°  your favourite vegetable, I took rucola because of the bitter taste 
° a few drops of oil
° salt and pepper
° 1 or 2 slice of cheese






1.
At first I washed the rucola and cut it into smaller pieces. Then I put the stems away (don't miss the washing or you will have an amount of sand in your eggs :D)
after cutting the cheese into slices with a knife. (Everything will be easy in this recipe!) 







2. 
Then I put a few drops of oil into the poaching forms in which you'll also put the eggs. (I've broken one egg, but it doesen't mattered for the final taste :D).











3.
I first sprinkled the rucola and then the cheese over the eggs. (Still be very easy :D )
Then I put the measured water in the boiler. The nearly last step is to salt and to pepper the eggs. :)




4.
Then I started the boiler and waited 8-12 minutes. During this time I cut a slice of bread to dip the slices into the poached eggs when they are done. I also filled my glass with tomato juice.  I LOVE TOMATO JUICE *-* <3
I really prefer these fast and easy recipes because when I'm hungry I don't wan't to wait a long time until I get my meal. :P And it also tastes amazing - if you try it you could certainly use other vegeables or meat for it.


That was my first recipe for the Blog, please tell me what you think about it and how we could improve our Blog. :* 

xoxo Hanna 


No comments:

Post a Comment