Tuesday 21 May 2013

I invest my money in : MAKE-UP :D

The first thing you have to know about me and make-up: I HAVE TOO MUCH MAKE-UP :X


And I have an obsession with shopping more and more make-up. I know that I don't need more, but every time I walk in a drugstore theres a voice in my head whispering: 

Look at all these amazing stuff *-*!! You need all these hyped products!!! Buy them ! Buy them! You have to try them! Stop thinking about your money ! who needs money if you can have all of these awesome products ?! 
  
Mostly the voice in my head wins ... :D




So here are the products I had to buy this- and last week :X

2 Lipsticks from Catrice: 
The more peachy one is the 050 Princess Peach 
( I wasen't sure if I got one in such a colour, but now I know I have already a peachy lipstick :D ) 
The Pink one is the 210 Pinkadilly Circus 
( awesome summer colour *-*, but I bleached my hair so I look like a little Barbie with this on haha :D ) 
I like the quality and the creamy finish of these two, and Nina already told you that colourfull lips are the best for a summerfeeling  :


Next to them: a fake Beauty Blender (it is the cheaper one from Ebelin). The real one is too expensive for me, but it is so hyped on the internet that I needed one , so I bought the cheaper fake :D
I hope , it will work as good as the original.

A new foundation: Catrice Photo Finish in 030 caramel beige. Because I have a yellow undertone in my skin, I know - thats sounds strange :

A Sagrotan Healthy Touch hygenic gel: Don't ask me why I bought this....

Catrice Prime and Fine for invisble pores and lines: I feel that it works for me, I put it on like a daily cream under my foundation or BB-Cream and it works well. I heard al lot of good things about this foundation   :)

bebe young care  daily cream for dry skin: I told you 2 lines above that I use the Prime and Fine like a daily-cream...
But the voice told me I need two daily creams, because perhaps the Prime ans Fine is not wet enough for my super dry skin......

A nail-care Pen from essence with vitamin a&e: I don't need a nail-care Pen, but again the voice stronger was stronger ...


The  I <3 extreme crazy vollume mascara: This one is awesome !! It gives a lot of volume and your lashes still not stick together :) 


An eyeshadow base from rival de loop: cheap and very good :) <3 

The Catrice eyeshadow in 090 bring me frosted cake: a matt white eyeshadow with a good quality. :) Nearly every Catrice shadow has such a good quality. 

An eyebrow pencil from essence in 04 blonde: I bought this one because I thought I lost mine , but nope it was still in my make-up box... -.- Now I have two of them :

XoXo Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment