Monday 20 May 2013

What I need this season

My personal Must-Have

Since we've started our blog last thursday, we've just written about places you should visit and which we would recomment you. But I think there are a lot of other important things too :D. 
Now I want to start with some stuff about Make-up. I guess every girl has got  things in her make-up set, that she would never want to lose. - Me too :] Summer is coming fast and what I need this summer is something colourful, which shines bright and reflects my great mood. I've searched a long time till I found my personal Must-Have. First I want to say - I'm very into lipsticks, but I can wear just a few colours ( I don't even know why, but it's very annoying :D ) and it was very hard to find one which fits with my hair- and my eye color. Because of my light skin tone I often look like a poor copy of snow withe and that is definitely not the result I want to achieve. But I LOVE lipsticks which are red coloured :D So I started my personal mission impossible - find a red coloured lipstick I could wear. And here it is: The Ultimate Colour lipstick from Catrice. The colour I chose is "Oh Juicy!" - 060 which has an orange touch I very go for. The apllying is very easy and the consistence is soft and creamy. What I like most about this lipstick is, that the colour looks equally like the presented colour on the cover. I guess every colour from Catrice will be perfect for this season. So girls - have the courage to show a little bit colour this summer ;





xoxo Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment